The decision to go to graduate school is about more than if it's right for you and your future. When you go to graduate school can have a profound impact on what you gain from the experience. Determining when is the right time for graduate school is an outcome of the following five questions:
- Is my reasoning to attend sound?
- Do I have a plan for after I graduate?
- Do I have enough time and am I prepared for the long haul?
- Would I be a stronger applicant if I waited longer to apply?
- Am I the right age?
Also in this step:
- Why Go To Graduate School: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly (Article)
- Should I Go to Graduate School? (Quiz)
- Should I Even Go to Graduate School If It's Not a Top-Tier School? (Article)
|< PREVIOUS RESOURCE||NEXT RESOURCE >|