Timing Matters: Is Now The Right Time For Graduate School?
The decision to go to graduate school is about more than if it's right for you and your future. When you go to graduate school can have a profound impact on what you gain from the experience. Determining when is the right time for graduate school is an outcome of the following five questions:
- Is my reasoning to attend sound?
- Do I have a plan for after I graduate?
- Do I have enough time and am I prepared for the long haul?
- Would I be a stronger applicant if I waited longer to apply?
- Am I the right age?
Also in this step:
- Why Go To Graduate School: The Good, The Bad, & The Ugly (Article)
- Should I Go to Graduate School? (Quiz)
- Should I Even Go to Graduate School If It's Not a Top-Tier School? (Article)
|< PREVIOUS RESOURCE||NEXT RESOURCE >|