Practice makes perfect. If you want to get good at interviews, you need to learn the questions to expect and actually practice answering them! Use this template to hone your answer structure, length, and content. Use all five question sets for maximum utility, and then get those answers reviewed by an admissions expert.
Also in this step:
- An Introduction To Interviews (Article)
- Interview Formats and Types of Interviewers (Article)
- Specialized Types of Interviews (Article)
- How To Prepare For Your Interviews (Video)
- Day-of Interview Checklist (Template)
|< PREVIOUS RESOURCE||NEXT RESOURCE >|