Many candidates struggle to settle on which schools to submit applications to. It can be difficult to really compare programs and identify which are right for you with just your thoughts. This template will help you organize your thinking around five core dimensions and compare up to 20 schools in order to find the best 5-8 schools for you.
Also in this step:
- Meeting Schools On Campus (Article)
- Meeting Schools Off Campus (Article)
- How to Narrow Down Your List Of Target Schools (Video)
- How To Manage Risk In Selecting Schools (Video)
- Final School List Validation (Template)
|< PREVIOUS RESOURCE||NEXT RESOURCE >|