Integrated MS/PhD programs in Biology at USA
Any idea of some universities offering MS/PhD integrated programs in biology related specializations at USA.
- anonymous alum The University of Georgia offers an Integrated Life Sciences Program.
- anonymous alum I mostly know about schools in the Southeast of the USA. The University of South Carolina, University of North Carolina, Duke, and Clemson are some of the ones I am familiar with.
- anonymous alum So, do these offer integrated programs? I am good with the East region. Hope you can help me.
- Kofi Kankam expert Sai - there are many programs which offer both and give you the ability to integrate even if they don't formally offer that. At the grad level, there is an opportunity to create your own program once you're accepted. I suggest you isolate this down to professors (see comments I made with Davis) and also think about other things like: 1) Area where you want to live: 2) Cost (of school and living); 3) The placement of these schools into research/academia as well as industry, etc....You need a bit more structure to your search so that you can find what you want! There are lots of programs over here, but your own compass will determine what 5 to 15 programs you target.
- Kofi Kankam expert Oh - and add a pic and flesh out your profile so folks are encouraged to interact with you as well! I saw your list of schools - I was just at SUNY Stonybrook on Thursday! Great school and strong in STEM!