Fall pre-law webinar series- links here!
We wrapped a fantastic series of pre-law webinars with @MPrep last week. Thanks to @matthew.shinners and the rest of the crew at Manhattan Prep for putting together an informative set of LSAT and admissions classes with us. You can see the webinars here:
1. The What, When and Why for putting your best foot forward with Law Expert and Columbia Law Grad, Christina Taber-Kewene and Logic Games with Chris Gentry of Manhattan Prep.
2. Advice on how to strengthen weaknesses in your law school application, including character and fitness issues, low GPA and LSAT scores and checkered work history with Law Expert and Columbia Law Grad, Christina Taber-Kewene followed by LSAT prep with Manhattan Prep teacher Laura Damone
3. Straight talk on cost, prestige, and career opportunities: advice on how to apply to the right programs for you from Law Expert and Columbia Law Grad, Christina Taber-Kewene followed by LSAT prep with Chris Gentry of Manhattan Prep
- Blackboard Collaborate | Launching Blackboard Collaborate
- Blackboard Collaborate software solutions offer a social, interactive learning experience with virtual classrooms, online conferencing, instant messaging and more collaboration tools.