The Best Law Schools in America's Cheapest Cities
This post was written by our friends at abovethelaw.com
Being a student in law school is expensive enough as it is, but adding on the cost of living in the city of your school just breaks the bank. That being said, add these top notch schools to your list, without totally breaking the bank!
1. School: University of Tennessee College of Law
City: Knoxville, TN
2. School: Oklahoma City University School of Law
City: Oklahoma City, OK
3. School: Washington University in St. Louis School of Law
City: St. Louis, MO
4. School: Indiana University
City: Indianapolis, IN
5. School: Wayne State University Law School
City: Detroit, MI
For more on these schools, and for a list of the top five highest-ranked law schools in the cheapest cities, click “read more” below. Let us know what you think of these schools below in the comments section!
Last Updated July 24, 2018