11 Gift Ideas for ANYONE in College
Posted by Erica Molfetto in University
Looking for a few practical gifts to prepare ANY college-bound student? Here's a list of essentials...just in time for the holidays:
#1. A Bluetooth speaker, for all the times you need to drown out your responsibilities.
A Bluetooth speaker is perfect to bring music to any event you attend. You don’t have to deal with any pesky wires and get to hear your favorite tunes anywhere you go. Get one here
#2. A coffee machine for the days you don’t get enough sleep (aka everyday)
Ok, but first coffee. The best way to refuel after a late night of studying or those dreaded all nighters. Get one here
#3. A Netflix subscription to feed your procrastination problem, and reward yourself after a long day.
College students need to take time for themselves and what better way than binge-watching the whole season of Stranger Things in one sitting. Sign up for a subscription here
4. A care package, because college students are poor and hungry.
A package of all your favorite snacks and candy? What could be better? Get a college care package here
5. A planner, to sort out everything you have to do for the week and immediately increase your stress levels.
College is a hectic time between school, work, and clubs. A planner will help you to organize all your tasks and keep track of what you’ve finished. Get one here
6. A portable charger, because it’s not as if you already use your smartphone excessively.
Make sure your phone never runs out of juice with this portable charger. This is perfect for going to concerts and festivals to make sure you always have battery for pictures. Get one here
7. A Fitbit, so you feel better about that late night pizza that you didn’t need.
College is a hectic time, and a Fitbit allows students to make attainable fitness goals just by walking a certain amount each day. Get one here
8. A Fire Tablet, for pretending to read but really just having another way to watch Netflix.
With this tablet you can enjoy thousands of apps, movies, and music. It has up to 7 hours of battery life and can easily be transported wherever you go. Get one here
9. College gear, because we all love our colleges until we have to pay back student loans.
We all know deep down that we love our college and that no other schools can compare. Show that college pride, by purchasing some gear here
10. Cards against humanity, because sometimes all you need are great friends and crude jokes to have a great night.
If you ever need something to liven up your kickback, Cards against Humanity will definitely do the trick. The possibilities are endless with this game as is the laughter that ensues. Get the game here
11. Money: did I mention college students are poor???
December 14, 2016, Erica Molfetto