13 Most Important STEM Universities For Women
This post was written by our friends at forbes.com
It's no secret that women have been significantly underrepresented in the world of STEM. But, our scientific women of the world are stepping up, and taking charge. Here are 10 of the most important STEM universities for women.
1. University of California- 56% female enrollment
2. Cornell University- 51% female enrollment
3. Johns Hopkins University- 51% female enrollment
4. Washington University in St. Louis- 51% female enrollment
5. Duke University- 50% female enrollment
6. Princeton University- 49% female enrollment
7. Rice University- 49% female enrollment
8. Stanford University- 49% female enrollment
9. University of Michigan, Ann Arbor- 49% female enrollment
10. University of Chicago- 47% female enrollment
Look out world, the women are coming through! To see the last three universities listed by "Forbes," click the "read more" button below. Don't forget to comment below, letting us know what you think of women in STEM!
Last Updated June 13, 2018